Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Jesus Walks Into A Bar

And the bartender says, "Shut the door! What, were you born in a barn?"

Yes, "Thou Shalt Laugh 4" is just that funny! Really! It doesn't get any funnier than that. I'm serious.


Exodus 20:17 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. But thou shalt laugh until thy sides split with fear and trembling. Or I shall smite thee. (New Fabricated Version)


Okay, so maybe I LOL'd a couple times. Actually chuckled under my breath is more accurate. I kind of feel the same way about Christian comedy as I do about Christian films though. I have yet to see a Christian comedian who can make me laugh as much as, say, Jim Gaffigan. Or Maria Bamford. I guess that means I'm a dirty sinner.

The most disturbing thing about that whole video might be John Tesh's haircut. Hairpiece?

1 comment:

The Ironic Catholic said...

Hey, you're back! !!!

(doin' the happy dance)